Sound trip! 🎶
Hello everyone, it’s me Jake.
I hope you enjoyed my last blog where I listed down 10 of my favorite movies.
I actually like making lists so maybe you could see more of that in my blogs.
And speaking of lists, here’s another one!
This time, let’s have a sound trip 🎧
Aside from watching movies, I also love listening to music.
I believe that music can be a way to express feelings that we can’t put to words.
It can be a good way to learn and practice English too! 🎵
Since Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, I want to share with you 7 of the most romantic songs from my playlist to dedicate to your loved one.
This is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I’ve included my favorite lines from the song so you could really feel how sweet and romantic the song is and also the youtube link so you could go and hear it yourself.
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran – “I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams I hope that someday I’ll share her home. I found a love to carry more than my secrets; to carry love, to carry children of our own…” / “I have faith in what I see, now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect, I don’t deserve this, you look perfect tonight.” – Do I need to say more? This song is perfect! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g
- Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran – “You look so wonderful in your dress, I like your hair like that; the way it falls down on your neck, down your shoulders and back.” / “…’cause all that you are is all that I ever need.” – Can you feel the love? Imagine someone singing this while staring at you.. my heart would melt! 💘https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNrJhb1iv8U
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – “Take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your head on my beating heart, I’m thinking out loud maybe we found love right where we are.” – This song makes me want to fall in love to someone who will take me into his loving arms and kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA
- ”ILYSB (I love you so bad) by LANY – “You need to know that nobody could take your place, and you need to know that I’m hella obsessed with your face; Oh my heart hurts so good, I love you so bad.” – Have you ever loved someone that your heart hurts? In a good way, of course. If your heart hurts that isn’t caused by love, I suggest you go and have that checked by a doctor 😆https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPvhItA3lIM
- “I Was Made For Loving You” by Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran – “I was made for loving you eventhough we may be hopeless hearts just passing through; every bone is screaming I dont know what we should do, all I know is darling, I was made for loving you.” – We are all made to do or be something. But when someone tells you that they were made for loving you… so romantic!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFD02LYcw4k
- “Dear No One” by Tori Kelly – “So if you’re out there I swear to be good to you, but I’m done looking for my future someone ‘cause when the time is right you’ll be here but for now, dear No One, this is your love song.” – This is actually for all the single people this coming Valentine’s Day. You just wait, your special someone is somewhere out there, just waiting to be found 😉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njmCUJ94lUM
- “One Last Song” by Sam Smith – “Maybe one day, I won’t sing about you, I’ll sing a song about someone new; but right here right now you are on my mind and I think about you all the time.” / “I know you don’t want to talk to me so here’s what I will do, maybe you’re listening, so here’s one last song for you.” – This is an exception from my list because it’s actually a break up song / a song about an ex lover but give it a chance because even though it’s a break up song, Sam Smith’s voice can make you fall in love!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AXo-bYGXI4
So, that’s my playlist for Valentine’s. If you noticed, Ed Sheeran is mostly in it.
That’s because love songs are his forte or his specialty.
He writes and sings love songs very well.
Sam Smith, another artist, his forte in songs are about break ups.
They are two of my favorite artists because I think they’re really talented 👍👌
That’s all for this entry. Happy Valentine’s Week.
Spread the love! 💛💚💙💜❤️
英語が大好き！➡ 英語の成績がぐんぐん上がる ➡ 英語で仕事ができる
英語が大好き！➡ 英語の成績がぐんぐん上がる ➡ 英語で仕事ができる
長久手市長配１丁目３１０ UNAX-１ １-D号